Data Solutions Architect
At Nodin, we are enabling the next generation of business analytics with our AI-driven software platform. We are a venture-backed startup headquartered in downtown Denver with a fast-paced, collaborative work environment. We are seeking an exceptional Data Solutions Architect who possesses highly technical database and development skills combined with a business acumen for solving problems. You’ll be a great fit if you have a passion for overcoming engineering challenges, are self-motivated, and have an appreciation for learning. In this role, you’ll be working closely with both our customers and our development teams.
· Denver, Colorado
· Advising our clients on data management strategy and the data ingestion process as part of our software implementation
· Modeling data (both logical and physical), ETL, testing, debugging and administration
· Creating requirements and guiding the development of the data management modules of our software platform
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience (Graduate Degree always is a plus)
· 5+ years of professional experience in database management and data sciences
· Technical design documentation expertise, conduct code reviews, and lead design and discovery workshops with customers
· Comfortable working with very large data sets
· Understand the linkages between data and business strategy and effectively communicating analyses into business insight
· Spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
What it’s like to work here:
We are a small team that understands the importance of a fun, productive work environment. Trust is a big component of our team and each member has tons of autonomy. We deliver product fast, but also make room for foosball, happy hours, and other activities to unwind. We operate as one team and support each other to make sure we deliver product to customers.
Nodin was founded in 2017 in Denver, Colorado by a group of technology professionals that has delivered significant business growth through data-driven solutions for more than two decades. Our team has extensive experience in the technology, media, communications and CPG sectors and across nearly every business function including sales, finance, marketing and operations. While working here, you’ll not only hone your engineering skills, you’ll also gain business acumen.
Nodin Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nodin Inc. does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read:
Nodin is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Nodin via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Nodin. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Nodin as a result of the referral or through other means.